Who: Anyone over 14 years old and a minimum of 58 inches tall
What: Win up to $500 Cash Prize (*Based on total participants)
Where: Slick Willy’s Hi-Speed Track
When: Sunday’s, Starting January 10th, 6:30pm
Entry Fee: $180- VIP or Monthly Members/$200 Early Enrollment before November 30th/$220 After November 30th.
- 2nd place – 6 free races, $15 Works Gift Card, Slick Willy’s Bag
- 3rd place – 3 free races, $10 Works Gift Card, Slick Willy’s Bag
- Racers can sign up at any cashier during normal operating hours. We will take payment at the time of registration, which will be applied to all league dates.
- Racers can register up to the end of the day on Friday January 8th, 2015.
- Maximum 8 karts per race.
- Racers must be at least 58 inches tall and over 14 years old.
- There will be 4 weeks of qualifiers; the 5th week will be the championship. The dates will be as follows: January 10th, January 17th, January 24th, January 31st, and the championship on February 7th.
- Races start at 6:30pm. Racers must register and check in at 6:00pm.
- The first 4 weeks will follow this format: There will be 2 qualifiers consisting of 14 laps each. Your fastest lap time from each race will be averaged and used to determine your position in the third race.
- The third race will consist of a 16 lap position race and will be a rolling start. Positions will be determined by your fastest average lap time from the qualifiers.
- The fourth race will be a 16 lap position race with a rolling start. Positions will be determined by a random drawing.
- Points will be assigned for all races based on your performance and total number of racers. 1st and 2nd race points are as follows: 0 thru 7 points. You will receive points for the 3rd and 4th races as follows: total number of competitors x 2 = points you earn per race. (8 racers mean 1st place gets 14 points, 2nd gets 12 points, 3rd gets 10 points, etc).
- You can lose points for reckless driving. Excessive bumping, going under the barriers, etc will cause a loss of 25 points per incident. Negative points will be assigned based on the flagger, pit crew, and management’s discretion.
- In the championship race week, there will be 1 “warm-up” race consisting of 12 laps. Your position in the final championship race will be based off of the total number of points you have accumulated through week 4. The championship races will consist of one 16 lap race position race with a rolling start. The top 4 from each race will move onto the next race until we have only the top 8 remaining. The final race of 8 racers will be the championship.
Please email questions to Kelsey TODAY email@example.com or call 610-375-2700